Please note that according to Article 7(5) of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 2016 item 922, as amended) and Article 4 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC Article (11):
- It is voluntary to provide personal data, although failure to do so may result in the unavailability to subscribe to newsletters, enter contests, receive marketing offers or to take part in surveys.
- Personal data concerning you will be processed for marketing purposes in accordance with the provisions of Art. 6 para. 1.a) and will be stored until withdrawal of your consent.
- You are entitled to require access to and correction of your data and to withdraw said consent at any time.
- Withdrawing the consent has no impact on the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data carried out pursuant to the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The personal data that you provide may only be shared with authorized parties in accordance with the above -mentioned legal provisions.
- You have a legal claim to access your personal data, a claim to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, a right to withdraw consent and a right to data portability.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
We typically collect User Data to help visitors to:
- Register in specific areas of the website
- Distribute ordered reference materials
- Upload a graduate application form
- Upload a CV or work history information
- Sign up for events, courses and conferences
- Take a part in quick surveys, quizzes or benchmarking questionnaires
- Contact us for more details
BAGruppen Sp. z o.o. will not use personal data collected from our site to distribute marketing or informational material, except where visitors expressly agree to receive specific marketing or other informational material from BAGruppen Sp. z o.o.
When requesting your data, the Company shall always specify the purpose for which it requires the data. The Company only gathers the necessary data for the provision of the service in question and it is used exclusively for its purposes. The Company collects personal data only for specific, clearly stated and legitimate purposes; it does not use the data in a way that goes beyond these purposes.
Collection of information will only include relevant, key information and for the purpose for which the information is collected. If necessary, the Company will take all reasonable steps to verify the accuracy as well as the validity of the personal information collected.
Recipients of your personal data are only entities that need to know them due to the performance of professional activities. The data is protected against unauthorized disclosure.
The minimum amount of information we collect will allow us to deal with your enquiry or provide a service to you. We will specify where the provision of information is voluntary or mandatory. We will usually only ask for additional data to enable us to provide the most suitable response to your enquiry.
We will retain your personal data for as long as we maintain a relationship with you. Once we have ended our relationship with you, we shall retain your personal data for a period of time to allow us to: retain our business records for analysis and/or audit purposes; comply with legal retention requirements; defend or bring legal claims; investigate any complaints.
We shall delete your personal data when it is no longer needed for these purposes. If there is any data that we are unable to completely remove from our systems for technical reasons, we will put in place appropriate measures to avoid any further processing or use of such data.
Your data is secure
To protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, we have implemented generally accepted technological and operational security standards. We require all employees and principles to maintain the privacy of personal data and only authorized personnel have access to it.
An appropriate action has been taken by the Company to ensure the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal data. Access to personal data is restricted to those who have a need to know and who are obliged to comply with this policy.
Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files that are stored by the web browser you are using on your terminal device (e.g. computer, smartphone). They are used to collect information about the use of the website in purpose to improve its features and the services offered. Cookies do not contain data on the user's identity, but they do allow the identification of the device that has connected to the website.
Cookies may also be useful in creating a profile of a user's activity on the website: what pages they visit, how long they stay on each page. The website can then use this information to customize the pages they see when they visit in the future.
What data consists of cookies?
The data stored in the cookies consists of information about the use of the website (sub-pages and content displayed), time and date of the visit, as and other information about the user's activity on the platform.
Typically, cookies contain the name of the website from which they originate, the length of time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
The cookies that are used on this website are active only for the time of the visit. The cookies used on this website are not stored on the visitor's device when the browser is closed. The information produced by cookies can be collated in aggregate form so that no individual can be identified.
With the user's consent, cookies are used to adapt the content of the website to their preferences in order to improve and optimize the use of the website. Cookies are also used to generate anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the user uses websites. All to improve their design and content, excluding user's personal identification.